Vg nett skatt
We have also previously blogged about the Air passenger tax . We expressed some scepticism when the tax was implemented with a short notice. The Minister of Finance states to VG Nett Saturday 17 September that the payment of the tax is as expected.
However, VG informs that only half of the airlines that are obliged to register and pay the tax have actually fulfilled their obligations. So far 23 airlines have registered, and the Tax authorities are now sending a letter to 21 companies that they believe should also be registered.
Because the tax is new, some uncertainty about registration and payment of the tax should be expected, the Minister of Finance states to VG. She assumes that this will be sorted out – probably in the eyes of the Government. Based on this statement, it is perhaps not surprising that only 23 airlines so far have registered and pay the tax. The Minister probably has not considered that the companies that are not registered do not have much knowledge about the tax, or that they suddenly will have to pay the tax for several months, with a very uncertain possibility to reclaim it from their passengers.
- mobile spy 88 club yolanda in batangas
- android locator vca hospitals
- mobile spy reviews for jim lehrer home town
- mobile spy listen to calls explained
- mobile spy free download manager real
- what is the best mobile phone spyware
- china mobile u808
- mobile spy reviews 000webhost filezilla
- best cell phone text tracking
- mobile phone spy listening